Project Submission Guidelines
Just Cards! is always on the lookout for new and innovative cards. Follow these guidelines for submitting cards to help us create an effective, informative magazine.
- Clearly address the submission Just Cards, 2145 W. Sherman Blvd., Muskegon, MI 49441.
- Clearly label EACH piece submitted with your name, address, phone number and/or email address. Artwork is often separated from instructions during the review process; if your piece is not correctly labeled, we will not be responsible for its return.
- Stamped artwork MUST include proper stamp/product credits. If possible, please refer to the manufacturer’s catalog to list the proper name of the stamp used, ex. Magenta’s 03.001.B.
- If the stamp is unknown, please do not submit it.
- Please do not submit cards using stamps where the manufacturer is known to no longer exist. For example, cards containing PSX images are no longer being accepted.
- Include detailed step-by-step instructions for EACH piece. Preferably write down the information while making the project rather than backtracking. Typed instructions in Times New Roman font are preferred.
- If you would like your submission returned, please include proper postage. Submissions unaccompanied by sufficient postage will NOT be returned.
Just Steampunk! Project Submission Guidelines
Submit a photo of your best steampunk design! Email 300dpi digital files to firstname.lastname@example.org attention “Just Steampunk,” or snail mail photos to 2145 W. Sherman Blvd., Norton Shores, MI 49441. Please include your name and address, contact information and a short description of the project.
Just Jewelry! Project Submission Guidelines
Just Jewelry! is always on the lookout for new and innovative Jewelry. Follow these guidelines for submitting jewelry to help us create an effective, informative magazine.
- Email submissions to email@example.com with the subject line "Just Jewelry."
- Digital photos are requested; if necessary to send the piece, please mail to Just Jewelry, 2145 W. Sherman Blvd., Norton Shores, MI 49441.
- Include detailed step-by-step instructions. Word count must be less than 250 words.
- If relevant/possible, include captioned, step-by-step photos.
- If diagrams or homemade templates are used, please draw with black ink on white paper.
- Featured artists will receive an advance complimentary copy of "Just Jewelry."
- Advertising queries should be directed to Barb Morrall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 866-733-9382 ext. 131 or 231-755-2200 ext. 131.