Project Submission Guidelines
Just Cards! is always on the lookout for new and innovative cards. Follow these guidelines for submitting cards to help us create an effective, informative magazine.
- Clearly address the submission Just Cards, 2145 W. Sherman Blvd., Muskegon, MI 49441.
- Clearly label EACH piece submitted with your name, address, phone number and/or email address. Artwork is often separated from instructions during the review process; if your piece is not correctly labeled, we will not be responsible for its return.
- Stamped artwork MUST include proper stamp/product credits. If possible, please refer to the manufacturer’s catalog to list the proper name of the stamp used, ex. Magenta’s 03.001.B.
- If the stamp is unknown, please do not submit it.
- Please do not submit cards using stamps where the manufacturer is known to no longer exist. For example, cards containing PSX images are no longer being accepted.
- Include detailed step-by-step instructions for EACH piece. Preferably write down the information while making the project rather than backtracking. Typed instructions in Times New Roman font are preferred.
- If you would like your submission returned, please include proper postage. Submissions unaccompanied by sufficient postage will NOT be returned.
Just Steampunk! Project Submission Guidelines
Scott Publications is pleased to announce the highly-successful Just Steampunk! series of special Just Cards presents... publications!
Steampunk is vague in definition; Just Steampunk! magazine defines it as an artform that mixes the styles of past generations (such as the Victorian era) with modern conveniences. Works of art feature materials such as antique watch parts, keys and gears in vintage color schemes of browns, gold and metallics. This special issue features this unique style in all its glory, highlighting works of art in all types of media: paper arts, polymer clay, dolls, jewelry, accessories and more. Including over 300 full color photographs showcasing projects from a variety of talented designers, Just Steampunk is sure to satisfy the demand of die hard fans, or whet the appetite of the newly curious. Warning: Steampunk art may become addictive!
Submit a photo of your best steampunk design! Email 300dpi digital files to email@example.com attention “Just Steampunk,” or snail mail photos to 2145 W. Sherman Blvd., Norton Shores, MI 49441. Please include your name and address, contact information and a short description of the project.