Make Your Cards Move Challenge
Enter SSA's "Make Your Cards Move Challenge" by sending us your interactive projects such as Explosion Cards, Pull tabs/Slider bars/Turning wheels, Pop-ups, Shaker Cards, Origami/Tea Bag Folding in any theme. Just make sure your card has movement!
Have fun and good luck!
1. Enter your card that moves in Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine's "Make Your Cards Move" contest by submitting your card (along with brief instructions and supplies) attached to the "Official Challenge Entry Form" found in the April 2009 issue, page 14. (Photocopies accepted.)
2. Send your card(s) to Scott Publications, SSA "Make Your Cards Move" Challenge, 2145 W. Sherman Blvd., Muskegon, MI 49441. Entries must be postmarked by October 30, 2009. Be sure to include instructions and supply information.
3. Entries will become the property of Scott Publications and will not be returned.
4. A panel of judges will judge the entries.
5. The winners will be featured in a future issue of Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine.
6. Employees of Scott Publications are not eligible to enter this
7. Note: By submitting your "Make Your Cards Move" project, you are authorizing Scott Publications to publish your project in upcoming publications and promotional materials, on our web site, and in other Scott Publications e-media. Scott Publications will not be held responsible for loss or damage due to circumstances beyond our control.
Scrap & Stamp Arts, 2145 W. Sherman Blvd.,
Muskegon, MI 49441