Project Submission Guidelines
Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine is always on the lookout for new and innovative paper art projects. Follow these guidelines for submitting projects to help us create an effective, informative magazine.
- Clearly address the submission Attn: Submissions, 2145 W. Sherman Blvd., Muskegon, MI 49441. If submitting material for Just Cards, send attention Just Cards.
- Clearly label EACH piece submitted with your name, address, phone number and/or email address. Artwork is often separated from instructions during the review process; if your piece is not correctly labeled, we will not be responsible for its return.
- Stamped artwork MUST include proper stamp/product credits. If possible, please refer to the manufacturer’s catalog to list the proper name of the stamp used, ex. Magenta’s 03.001.B.
- Include detailed step-by-step instructions for EACH piece. Preferably write down the information while making the project rather than backtracking. Typed instructions in Times New Roman font are preferred. If relevant/possible, include captioned step-by-step photos. If a homemade template is used, please draw with black ink on white paper.
- Emailing the article/instructions in addition to mailing a hardcopy is appreciated. Address email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like your submission returned, please include proper postage. Each card must have its own envelope with postage. A group envelope is not sufficient. Submissions unaccompanied by sufficient postage will NOT be returned.
- Please submit holiday projects approximately 6 months in advance in order to be considered for that year.
- Number pages of text submitted.
- For acknowledgment of artwork receipt, please include a self-addressed stamped postcard. Submissions take time to review, so please be patient.
Scrap & Stamp Arts, 2145 W. Sherman Blvd.,
Muskegon, MI 49441